9,000 BTU Quick Connect System, 115V
• 9,000 BTU Quick Connect Mini-Split built for bringing comfort to single-zone environments up to 350 sq. ft. System includes high-wall indoor air handler, mounting bracket, outdoor condenser, cable & line set with quick connect adaptors and installation accessories.
• AHRI certified and Energy Star rated with a high-efficiency 19.5 SEER/18.5 SEER2.
• Perfect for the at-home installer, this Denali Aire Quick Connect Mini-Split includes revolutionary Quick Connect adaptors for ultra-easy installation, no need to charge or evacuate refrigerant.
• Control room temperature, set fan speeds and create programmable, intelligent modes for when you're at home or away, all from your mobile device with the convenient mobile app.
• System includes a full-function remote control with a built-in thermostat that puts you in control of your comfort from anywhere in the room.
• You're in control of your comfort with 7 indoor fan speeds, adjustable vertical and horizontal swing louvers, a programmable 24-hour timer and convenient smart, super and auto functions.
• Sleek high-wall indoor air handler features a reusable and eco=friendly filter. Just slide-out and wash with soap and water — no need to purchase replacements.
• System features premium R410A, an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant that yields high-performance results.
• The high-performance inverter heat pump is designed to provide efficient operation in a wide range of temperatures, all the way down to 5ׄ°F (-15°C) in cooling mode and -4°F (-20°C) in heat mode.
Cooling Capacity (BTU): 9000
Heating Capacity (BTU): 9500
Coverage Area (sq. ft.): 375
Fan Speeds: 7
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Indoor Unit Dimensions (WxHxD)(in.): 33 x 11 x 8.75
Outdoor Unit Dimensions (WxHxD)(in.): 28.25 x 19 x 19.5
Indoor Unit Weight (lb.): 19.84
Outdoor Unit Weight (lb.): 65.0
Power Supply (V): 115
Maximum Fuse (A): 20.0
No-Hassle Comprehensive Product Warranty
1 Year Full Replacement